[IP] Editorial: Gold-Plated Travel Should Not Be Standard Government Issue
Dave Farber
2018-02-19 15:58:36 UTC
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <***@accuramediagroup.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 9:49 AM
Subject: Editorial: Gold-Plated Travel Should Not Be Standard Government
Issue
To: Dave Farber <***@gmail.com>

Dave

I tend not to editorialize much but this warranted a strong statement.

*Editorial: Gold-Plated Travel Should Not Be Standard Government Issue*
<http://www.frequentbusinesstraveler.com/2018/02/editorial-gold-plated-travel-should-not-be-standard-government-issue/>

One government official’s penchant for flying first-class has caught the
attention of the media, government watchdogs, and other politicians. Scott
Pruitt, the Environmental Protection Agency’s administrator, along with his
aides have put forth the dubious argument that he must fly up front because
he is not safe in economy. Apparently, people haven’t been very nice to him
in the rear of the plane.
“Unfortunately, we’ve had some incidents” he

Regards/Mit freundlichen GrÌßen/Szívélyes ÃŒdvözlet/Cordialement/Cordiali
saluti/Saludos/VÀnliga hÀlsningar

/s/ Jonathan

Dave Farber
2018-02-19 20:05:13 UTC
From: <***@accuramediagroup.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 9:49 AM
Issue
To: Dave Farber <***@gmail.com>

[...]

This message was sent to the list address and trashed, but can be found
online.
<https://www.listbox.com/login/messages/view/20180219130031:C4A5663C-159E-11E8-830E-CD7BB78EEF00/>