[IP] Inside LaGuardia Airport’s Posh New Central Terminal Concourse, Now Open to Passengers
Dave Farber
2018-12-04 02:25:47 UTC
Date: December 4, 2018 10:43:23 JST
Subject: Inside LaGuardia Airport’s Posh New Central Terminal Concourse, Now Open to Passengers
Dave, hi and good evening!
On Saturday I spent several hours in the brand new LaGuardia Airport concourse that just opened. It's nothing short of spectacular.
Inside LaGuardia Airport’s Posh New Central Terminal Concourse, Now Open to Passengers
"Attention New Yorkers and visitors: The city that never sleeps now has a brand new airport – or at least part of one.
The first concourse in the newly built replacement Central Terminal building at LaGuardia Airport opened on Saturday. I visited the new structure, also known as Terminal B, for the better part of a day, spoke with passengers, and met with airport officials who were on the ground spearheading
"
<SNIP>
Regards/Mit freundlichen GrÌßen/Szívélyes ÃŒdvözlet/Cordialement/Cordiali saluti/Saludos/VÀnliga hÀlsningar
/s/ Jonathan